[OUWC] BRACELETS!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:19:15 EST 2012

Hi Girls,

Happy week 2! As you all know, our first meeting is tomorrow (see Ellen's e-mail from last night) in Bentley 023 at 7:30! Please bring to this meeting something to write important dates down, but more importantly, bracelets if you have any or have participated in the fundraiser.

For those that haven't gotten any bracelets to sell, we will be distributing them evenly throughout the team so we can continue to sell, sell, sell!!

(If you're an old member not currently on the team --maybe you're reading this?-- and you have bracelets give them to one of your lovely varsity so they can bring them to the meeting!)

See you all in the AM!
Much love,
Savannah