[OUWC] Weight Lifting

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 17 10:38:37 EST 2012

Hey ladies,

Here's an excel sheet for the month of December of the weight lifting workouts. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions. We switched the macro-cycle to be on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays rather than Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays. Therefore the lifting days will be the ones on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays. :)

Reminder, you can do the macro-cycle running if you are unable to get on an erg. Erging would be perfered but since not every gym has one you can also do it running.

We hope you guys have a fantastic and relaxing break!

Megan, Joe and Ellen