[OUWC] The down low ***ACTUALLY READ***

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 6 10:34:28 EST 2012

HELLO ALL,
Below you will find all of the information you need crew related by date, for the next week.
Friday December 7th (TOMORROW):
1. Practice 6:30am
2. Camp Bob meeting 6pm sharp
-We will be paying for apparel , you will not receive apparel at this time
-We will be going over the camp bob presentation
-We will be taking an ugly sweater picture, so wear your ugly sweaters
Saturday December 8th:
3. Secret Snowman Gift exchange, we will meet at 11am THIS saturday at Nelson dinning hall because it is the only one open.
-SO PLEASE SAVE SWIPES FOR THOSE WHO NEED TO BE SWIPED IN.
Sunday December 9th:
4. Sunday Megan will be graciously hosting us for dinner. SO RSVP to Camyel and Her ASAP
5. FOR FINALS WEEK: The coaches will be giving you practices that you need to complete to maintain your fitness. Joe or
Megan will be in ping every night at 7pm if you need someone to work out with

If you have any comments questions or concerns please contact me!
And I hope you all have a lovely day!
XoXo,
GG :)

Attached you will find a spring semester schedule.

Rowing Men of Culver: This is Connor, he is a sweet charismatic kid who was pulling a sub 6:30 2k his junior year. He is an Ohio native. I graduated with his sister, and rowed with him for two years. So, feel free to Facebook stalk this nice kid!

 FULL ROSTER
EXPAND

[cid:cc19e6f7-f8a3-4d45-8e4c-32e8ffb53f53 at prod.exchangelabs.com]
        Conor Kelley

Height: 6-6
Weight: 210
Class: Freshman
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
High School: The Culver Academies

High School: Four-year letterwinner at Culver Academies, serving as captain his senior year ... Three-time Indiana/Kentucky State Champion in the varsity eight and a two-time State Champion in the varsity four and quadruple sculls ... Won the 2012 Gordon Graper Award for best rower ... Placed second at the Midwest Scholastic Championship, rowing in the varsity quadruple sculls (2012) ... Went undefeated in the varsity eight (2012) ... Placed second at the 2011 Midwest Scholastic Championship, rowing in the varsity four and the varsity quadruple sculls ... Took sixth-place in the grand final at the SRAA National Championship in the varisty four (2011) ... Competed at the CRASH-B World Indoor Rowing Championships in 2011, placing 28th in the junior men's heavyweight ... 2009 Indiana State Champion in the novice four ... Placed third at the Midwest Scholastic Championship in the novice four (2009) ... Also played football and basketball.

Personal: John Conor Kelley ... Born December 1993 in Cleveland, Ohio ... Son of Jack and Maureen Kelley ... Has twin sisters and one brother.

The first person to answer this question will get a surprise from me tomorrow!
What is the name of my older brother?