[OUWC] BOOK BUY BACK! SIGN UP!

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 5 22:36:24 EST 2012

Hey ladies,

PLEASE go to www.1upbooks.com/schedule<http://www.1upbooks.com/schedule> ASAP and sign up for a few times to do book buy back! We're only doing Thurs/Fri this semester, so it shouldn't be very much time commitment for any one person! :) The password is "crew." Make sure to put your full name and phone number! Please do this by this WEDNESDAY. If it's not filled by then, I will start putting people in random time slots. I only ended up getting three people's schedules, so if you don't sign up and I put you somewhere that conflicts with finals (but you didn't send me your schedule) it can't be avoided. In this case, you'll have to find someone to take your spot.

To avoid this- just sign up! It really doesn't take long at all, and we're getting $500.00 for just sitting at a tent, and "sponsoring" the company. Easy money!

Thank youu,
Savannah