[OUWC] Contact Information

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 30 09:22:12 EDT 2012

Hey girls!

I realized this morning that I haven't sent you my contact information (oops). Since I live out in the boondocks, which is roughly ten minutes from Strouds, my cell phone service is spotty. So I wanted to give you guys both my cell phone and house number incase you need (or want) to get in contact with me. I realize that calling someone's house phone happened in the dinosaur ages but feel free to call me and leave a message with my secretary if I'm not available. :)

    House Number: 740-448-7296

    Cell Number: 740-590-6428

Also, I am constantly on my computer (especially at home) so getting in touch with me through e-mail is always a solid option. :)

Great job today and this week! I can't stress how proud Savannah and I are of you guys and how excited we are about this upcoming season and year. Keep working hard and you'll continue to see improvements. :)

Have a fantastic Thursday!

Megan