[OUWC] SCHEDULES!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ READ READ

Martinez, Karen km329810 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 29 15:04:39 EDT 2012

Hi girls, hope your day is going by good.
if your name is not on this list you NEED to send me:

Your name, # and email with a printscreen of your schedule DO NOT copy paste from the website I need for it to look EXACTLY like this!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I know there's a few that sent me their schedules already but if you're not on the list it's because u copy-pasted or wrote it out for me or I couldn't open your attachment. Please have in by Friday afternoon, it literally will take you 5mins

Here is the list of everyone who has sent it to me:

Donna Lake
Becky Wagner
Kaila Bunning
Camyel Young
Ana Morales
Sarah Boselovic
Sarah Hinkelman

Thanks chicks! See you tomorrow bright and early

P.S- is anyone going to slice night? ;)

Karen Martinez
Ohio University
Political Science/ Pre-Law
International Relations/ Spanish Minor
Pi Beta Phi Sorority * OUWC VP & Equipment Chair * Student Senate Delegate