[OUWC] 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament! $400 Grand Prize!

Bixler, Ian ib102609 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 15 19:19:54 EDT 2012

To Whom It May Concern,

The Sports Business Association will be presenting its annual Bradley Allen Moorhead (B.A.M.) 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament on Sunday, May 13th. This tournament donates its proceeds to the Bradley Allen Moorhead Scholarship Fund. On behalf of our student organization and the B.A.M. committee I would like to extend to you an invitation to be apart of this event. We would like to build this event up to make it reach its full potential. In order to do this we need YOU to take action in the following ways:

  1.  Following: Get on your phones and computers and follow @oubam, the official twitter of our event. Also retweet information that is posted by the twitter.
  2.  Joining: Get on Facebook and join the event page by clicking the following link http://www.facebook.com/events/380444795302489/
  3.  Sign Up: If you are interested taking a shot at the $400 grand prize get a team of 4 players together and register online at http://www.ohiousba.com/bam/
  4.  Spread the Word: If your not interested in actually playing, provide this necessary information to those you may know who would be interested in signing up a team.
  5.  Volunteer: We will be promoting this event in numerous ways. The two areas where help will be needed include passing out fliers and chalking the sidewalks with information. If you would like to help out your fellow students please contact me at my email ib102609 at ohio.edu<mailto:ib102609 at ohio.edu>

Registering a four player team for this tournament will provide you with the following benefits:

1. Free food

2. Free Redbull

3. Free t-shirt

4. A chance to play at Ohio University's CONVOCATION CENTER

5. A chance to win $400

We will openly accept any help that will be given to us. Thank you for all of your time and enjoy your start to a new quarter!

Ian Bixler