[OUWC] Attitude

Kate Schmidlin klschmidl at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 12:39:31 EDT 2012

Hey folks! My mom emailed this to me this morning...thought you might like it.

Attitude by Charles Swindoll
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude,
to me is more important than facts. It is more important then the past, the
education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than
what other poeple think or say or do. It is more important than apperaance,
giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company, a church a home. The
remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will
embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact
that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only
thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I
am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And
so it is with you...we are in charge of out Attitudes.