[OUWC] Minutes from October 11 meeting

justine reichley justine_reichley12 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 20:56:58 EDT 2011

Hey thank you for the response!

--- On Sun, 10/16/11, Kleinas, Nicole <nk316210 at ohio.edu> wrote:

From: Kleinas, Nicole <nk316210 at ohio.edu>
Subject: Re: [OUWC] Minutes from October 11 meeting
To: "Ohio University Women's Crew" <ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu>
Date: Sunday, October 16, 2011, 2:03 PM

Here is my (Nicole Kleinas) schedule, because I have class 7-9 on tuesdays.

Monday: class 9:00-5:00 (sometimes I get out a little early because it's lab)
Tuesday: class 9:00-2:00 and 7:00-9:00
Wednesday: class 10:00-5:00
Thursday: class 9:00-2:00
Friday: class 9:00-2:00

also, I will email 5 addresses to Stephanie before tuesday.

And, for morning practices this week, Wednesday would definitely be best for me if there are still spots available :)