[OUWC] (no subject)

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 13 20:37:02 EDT 2011

Speakmon Itinerary/ Travel Pack attached!

I will Have copies for each car on Saturday, but this one you can look over now.  Please read the "Notes" section for some pointer about how to be efficient when helping launch.  Be sure you check out the "What to Bring" section, too!

Friendly reminder that if you are not coming AND going with the team, you need to let me know who you'll be with and their (and your) contact info, ASAP!

GET PUMPED!!!!!
Ellen