[OUWC] Picture! PLEASE RESPOND

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 17 22:16:59 EST 2011

Ok girls! From the responses I've received, tomorrow afternoon works best to get a majority of our team in the pic!!

Let's meet on college green at the gate at 2:15pm SHARP! (Sorry if you can't make it :/) That's when Susannah will be there to get started. She said she'd take some individual pics too, just in case if one of your people donates and asks for just a picture of you, we'll have those too.

Remember, all she's asking for is $40.00... (it's not just her wanting to make a profit-- since we're using these pics as part of a fundraiser, in order to have the rights of the pics we need to buy 'em.) So PLEASEEE bring $1 or $2 dolla to help cover the cost.

Wear your OHIO CREW shirt. If you have extras, bring them in case someone doesn't have one. And if you don't have one, at least wear some crew clothing.

As a side note.... if you HAVEN'T PAID ELLEN for crewistmas, DO SO. She needs her monies back to pay rent and purchase Christmas presents. BE HONEST.

That's all folks, and hopefully a majority of you can make it to Maddie's tomorrow!
Savannah