[OUWC] Picture! PLEASE RESPOND

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 17 12:33:37 EST 2011

How does everyone's schedule look tomorrow for a team picture? It is supposed to be sunny and 50! A beautiful day for it!!

When does everyone have finals, if they do? And if you're going home Friday let me know. Saturday would work too for a picture, and no one should have an actual proctored final that they need to attend (unless your program does things slightly different from the schedule) but I am afraid a lot of people may be home.

I'll talk to Susannah once I hear back from everyone which day more people can attend. RESPOND ASAP!

Hope all of your finals are going well. Study hard!
Savannah