[OUWC] Bracelets

Mathews, Rebecca rm337210 at ohio.edu
Sun Jun 5 22:45:58 EDT 2011

Hey Ladies,

I'm leaving Athens tomorrow! I will be here for a small period of time after my 8 a.m. final packing up my stuff with my mom. If you haven't gotten bracelets or want more to take home please please contact me and I will be happy to get them to you.

Also, please e-mail me your home address, there is stuff that I'm going to be needing to mail to you and it will be extremely helpful to have them.  Also, check your e-mail over the summer for when I will need you to all mail in your money from the sales you've made so far.  The idea of having money going back and forth in the mail isn't great, but in order to continue the fundraiser, we have to turn in money every other month or so so she knows we are active.  I will be contacting her to see if you guys can deposit the cash and send me checks to be safer.

That's all for now, it's been a great year and I'm looking forward to seeing you all after the summer and hopefully some during :)

Good luck on finals,

Becca