[OUWC] girls helping with bedlofts-PLEASE read :)

Springer, Autumn as215508 at ohio.edu
Sat Jun 4 09:55:48 EDT 2011

HELLO!!!

I think it would be a good idea to pass out fliers today at our fundraiser!! So if everyone could print out about 10 fliers, we can pass them out as people come up to us and talk to them too!! If you all can it might be a good to wear OUWC apparel or rowing clothes in general :) Just a thought, but please please consider (it'll be easy and we'll all be there as a team to help recruit and get people to come to our meeting tomorrow)

Thanks-see you in a few,
Autumn