[OUWC] FW: Bed Lofts

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 3 21:05:59 EDT 2011

________________________________
From: Schmidlin, Katherine
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 9:02 PM
To: Bales, Savannah
Subject: Bed Lofts

Hi Ladies,

Here is some info about lofts:

1. Be on south green by the volleyball courts by 11am tomorrow morning. Expect to be there until 6-7. We might get out earlier, but we will have to play it by ear.

2. Wear CLOSED TOED SHOES. We will be working with heavy stuff and sandals will not work. Also consider wearing loose clothing - it will be toasty. Water (and maybe pizza?) will be provided, but bring a granola bar if you want to.

3. Although this is fun and relatively easy fundraiser, there is physical labor that will need to be done tomorrow. I talked to the manager of BedLofts.com and he said we are one of the few women's organizations he employs because he has difficulty finding women who will work hard. Please represent this team and school with pride and do what you are asked to do.

4. Bring school work to do. There is a chance we will have some down time and it wouldn't hurt to bring some study material.

See you in the morning!

Schmid <3