[Ouwcrew-l] Practice Tomorrow

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 12 22:20:38 EST 2011

Hey ladies,

I went to the Club Sports meeting this evening and I learned that we are currently suspended due to our lack of CPR/First Aid certification. We need to have two people to be certified and we currently have one who is up to date with both and another who has to turn in her CPR. Therefore we will not be practicing until Friday morning. I have asked Coach to send out a work out for us.

So ... no practice in the morning but you will be expected to practice with a buddy to complete Coach's work out.

Have a good evening,
Megan