[Ouwcrew-l] Community Service!

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 4 17:22:51 EST 2011

 Hey girlies!

Hope the new quarter is treating you well and you are getting into the swing of your classes.  I just got an email from Tara about helping the swim team set up again and was hoping to get some girls who are interested.  She needs us at 2 on Friday so you know the drill....I need to know if you can or can't come and if you can't why by Wednesday afternoon.  Please help out ladies! We don't want to be stressing over all these hours in the spring when we can go on fun trips instead! Have a lovely week!

Jen