[Ouwcrew-l] It's That Time of the Year Again!!!

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 4 09:59:25 EST 2011

My darlings how I have missed you!!

Well it’s that time of year again and that means that we will be starting practice on Monday January 10 (aka next Monday) at 6:30 am at Ping.  Also starting next week we will be having our General Meeting.  The Exec has decided that for this quarter we will be having the meetings every other week starting next week so:
            Since next week is Week 2, you will be having the meetings on the even # weeks (2,4,6,8,10).
            They will be 7:30 PM on WEDNESDAYS in Bentley 110 (on the second floor right at the top of the stairs).

If there is a class conflict I need to know by Sunday at 9PM.
            **DO NOT TEXT ME WITH THAT INFORMATION, EMAIL IT TO ME PLEASE!!!**

If there are any questions please feel free to let me know.  I look forward to see all of your wonderful faces really soon!!  =)

PS don't worry, I will be sending out reminders but please write down when the meetings are so that you are there and don't miss vital information.

Sara L Fisher
sf109808 at ohio.edu<mailto:sf109808 at ohio.edu>
419.341.6988