[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT INFORMATION :)

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 2 22:46:30 EST 2011

Hey girls,

Here is some important pieces of information that you girls NEED to pay attention to:

Be at Ping at 6:20. If you are late then punishment will follow for the entire team. The punishment is approximately equivalent to 1 minute of wall sits per minute late multiplied by the number of people late (Ex. 2 people late by 2 minutes would be 4 minutes of wall sits) Be on time!

Camp Bob: Bring $250.00 and new novice bring $65.00 (dues) to the next general meeting (week 6)

We've worked on an idea to present to you about winter/spring hoodies and sweatpants. We want to order them as soon as possible. Jen will be letting you know how much they are later in the week.

Have a good night!
Megan