[Ouwcrew-l] Community Service!

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 1 22:11:22 EST 2011

 Hey ladies!

The OU swim team needs our help again the last weekend in February.  We have some times available the evening of the 26th timing races.  Here's the deal, I will be assuming you are available and signing you up to attend if you do not email me otherwise.  I know that sounds mean, and I promise you I don't mean to be nor am I angry, it's just easier this way because otherwise people tend not to get back to me.  Thank you a ton!

Jen

PS-If you can let me know either way that would be awesome, tracking you down makes me feel like a butt head....thanks for always being so willing to volunteer!