[Ouwcrew-l] Come TBTN with me!

Boone, Caroline cb237009 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 20 10:03:44 EDT 2011

Hi ladies,

On Thursday there is a Take Bake The Night rally at 7:30 at Scripps Amphitheatre (behind Scripps).  This event is about raising awareness about sexual assault and violence and making a statement that it is time for this violence to stop - essentially, we are women and we're proud of it, when we say "no" it means "no", and we have the right to walk home at night without fear!

So, I propose that, for anyone who's interested, we all go together and hang out! I know that this event is going to be quite fun - there's performances by Title XI and others, and a cool speaker - and it would be even more fun to be a part of it together, as a team and as sisters of sorts! (not to be too cheesy)

Plus, afterwards is Ladies Night at BW3's - nom.  Okay, sorry this email is kind of long, but, moral of the story: text me if you're interested! Or just meet behind Scripps on Thursday at 7:30.

Also, Patty is coming with me for sure so you should come just to hangout with us.

Text me! (614)743-5454

Caroline