[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 19 20:24:53 EDT 2011

Minutes!!!

Autumn-

Money for SIRA cars: $38.17 per person.  Due NEXT WEEK!

$$$ MONEY DUE TODAY! If it is not turned in by the end of the the meeting then it is LATE and you will not row!
$6 for each shirt you bought including those you need to but if you did not have one for shirt trading!

(total $ next week- $54.67 PLUS t-shirt money)

Savannah-

We're combined w/ the Men for this weekend so we'll have a better chance @ winning the WHOLE THING!!! (big trophy involved)

11 entries total, we have  V4, V8, N4, and 2 mixed 8's.  Regatta Fees will be $16.50.  Due next week.

Departure time TBA- the regatta will start about 8am so expect 6am or before.

Megan-

72 hr rule! No drinking, drugs, smoking, etc.  If we find out, you won't row! It's in the by-laws!

We know we're in the middle of the season and stressed, but you need to remember to be respectful of your teammates.  you don't have to like each other, but you have to be polite and be a good teammate!

Next Weds- LDWS! Mandatory! 4/27 @ 7pm Bentley 236-  E-mail me if you will not be there!

Election news to come! Next week's meeting- normal time and place- Meeting stuff will be sent out ahead of time and the elections will take the place of the meeting!

Ellen-

If you are not coming to and from GOV CUP w/ the team I need to know NOW!

NICE WORK this morning! Keep up the good work!
Ellen