[Ouwcrew-l] minutes!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 23:22:39 EDT 2011

If you were not @ the meeting or you have not talked with her about your balance, you MUST get your money to her tomorrow!!! She will be in BAKER from 6:00 to 6:45 PM! Find a way to get it there! This is serious business!

Food suggestions/preferences for regattas? e-mail kate!

We're working on getting some tarps for under the tent! yay!

Jen-
Nice work w/ Impact! The lady loved you and wants to work with us in the future!
Only 11 hours left for the year! YAY

T-shirts NEED to be to Jen NOW!if you were not @ the meeting, bring it to practice in the AM! very important!!!!!

Ellen-
We got NEW secret rowers! if you were not @ the meeting talk to me at practice and i will give you a paper!!!

If people are interested in study tables, i will try to organize some! watch for them!

Kate-
If you are nominated for anything you need to be talking to the current officer! know what you're getting into before you commit!

Megan-
If you are now rowing some weekend, we still want and expect that you will come,. If it's a money thing or another important thing to do its ok, but we would like you to some! You're still on the team!

Savannah-

She went over the tentative itinerary- it will be sent out when it is finalized!

Key points-
leaving at 5:00AM!!!! MEET @ 4:45!!!!
Study table WILL happen!!! Be sure you bring something to work on! It will be alone and silent!
Rides will be tight! so pack very lightly!!!

Savannah needs waivers from RACHEAL, LEAH, NATASHA, and BECCA!!!!

Autumn-
SEVEN people dare not payed!!! This will NOT fly!!! Technically 7 are not allowed to row!!! We will work with it this time, but not in the future! This is serious!