[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for the rest of the week!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 20:03:46 EDT 2011

Here are rides for the week!  Let me know if there are any problems...  also, if you have a sec, tell me when you receive this... I'm sending it at 7:50pm...  I guess e-mails have been getting delayed on the listserve or something...

Savannah- You know where you're picking people up for PM practices?  I'm not sure where they'll be...
Jill- Can you still drive novice on Thursday, though it is an early AM practice?

Tuesday

AM-5:35 pickups
Megan***-motor
SOUTH and WEST