[Ouwcrew-l] Rides for Weeks 4 & 5

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 26 20:40:45 EDT 2010

Hey ladies,
    Here are the rides for these next 2 weeks.  As always they may change but these are it for now so please READ, REMEMBER, AND  if need be PRINT them off so that you will know.  Congrats to all of you in the 4 this weekend!!!

OH AND  BEFORE I FORGET...for those of you who will be getting the motor, please be out ready to be picked up a little earlier so that we have plenty of time to get it, and so we can get on the water quicker =)
Monday
          **Megan
          Sara (by south green bball courts)
          Jen (wash arch)
                   (motor)

          **Jill
          Savannah (bball courts on south)
          Stephanie

          **Autumn
          Alyssa
          Kate

Tuesday
          **Savannah
          Jen
          Stephanie
                   (motor)

          **Sara
          Jill
          Megan

          **Alyssa
          Autumn
          Kate

Wednesday
          **Jill
          Jen
          Savannah

          **Megan
          Stephanie
          Sara
                   (MOTOR)

          **Autumn
          Kate
                   (if there is another girl please pick her up)

Thursday
          **Sara
          Jen
          Jill