[Ouwcrew-l] OUWC Balance

Springer, Autumn as215508 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 19:46:37 EDT 2010

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone had a fantastic first day! Now we get back to business :( I just wanted to remind everyone who owes money to please pay as soon as you can. If you are coming back this fall remember that you can't compete unless your balance is paid! This is a new rule we added to our constitution/bylaws thing. If you are not coming back you still need to get in touch with me and if it comes to it Chubb will hold your grades at the end of the  quarter. Have a great evening.
Autumn
(740) 973-7765