[Ouwcrew-l] Halloween Row Itinerary

Maddison Mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 22:14:48 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

I know this is kind of late, but you are all welcome to come over to my house tomorrow night at like 8ish and have a pre-regatta dinner! We'll have spaghetti and something haha. But, the only thing is, is my house is in Chauncey so we'll have to carpool to get everyone there. So, let me know what you all think!

Ps. Bring a few bucks and like movies/games/other fun things if you want!

Have a great night all!
Maddie

Sent from my iPod