[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 7 October 2010

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 7 21:44:42 EDT 2010

OUWC
General Meeting
Thursday 7 September 2010

I.       Dues à Autumn
·         For those of you who haven’t gotten them into her remember you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COMPETE UNTIL THEY ARE TURNED IN!!!!!

II.   Community Service à Jen
·         Adopt-a-Highway
·        Friday 15 October 2010
·         Mandatory unless there is a legitimate excuse submitted to the Exec. Board 1 week prior to the event
·         o       There will be an email sent out w/ what time it will be
·         Empower 5k
·        THIS SATURDAY!! (10/09/2010)
·         Meeting at ping for it @ 8:45 AM and goes until 2:00 PM

III.Apparel à Jen
·         Novice Shirts
o       Bring $$ by nxt mtg!!
o       There will be an email when we find out about exact prices
o       KEEP AND EYE ON INBOXES TO GET $$ IN ASAP
·         Status on Varsity Jackets…..

IV.           Regatta Central à Savannah
·         THANK YOU to everyone who signed up for Regatta Central!!!!!
·         Race would like to enter @ Speakmon…..

V.  Scavenger Hunt à Sara
·         Please turn these in to me =)
o       It is the paper that says that you have read and understood the Code of Conduct, By-Laws, and Constitution

  *
    please make sure to get these papers to me (it just acknowledges that you read the code of conduct)

VI.           Practice Saturday
o       At 7:00 AM
o       The Novice and Varsity that we have going are:
Novice
    - Emily
    - Maddison
    - Becca
    - Lauren
    - Leah
    - Susannah
    - Brenna

(need 2 more)

Varsity
    - Megan
    - Kate
    - Savannah
    - Sara
§         If you are interested in going you need to email me by 5:00 PM TOMORROW NIGHT (FRIDAY 10/8) so I can send out rides

VII.        Cedar Point
o       We have a list of girls who are going to go.  Megan needs to know whether you are going or not
o       Email her @ md234006 at ohio.edu<mailto:md234006 at ohio.edu>

VIII.     Novice à Speakmon and Marietta row
o       You need to let Rachael knw if you can go ASAP!!!! Like tomorrow or this weekend!!!

IX.           Passion Works Fundraiser
o       Due November 7th
o       If u weren’t @ the mtg, email Megan so you can get the order form
o       Checks are to be made payable to “Passion Works”

X.  Food
o       Kate’s parents are wanting to organize snacks and such being brought to Speakmon
§         If your parents are interested in helping please email her with your parents emails  klschmidl at sbcglobal.net<mailto:klschmidl at sbcglobal.net>

Sara L Fisher