[Ouwcrew-l] Reminder Meeting tonight @ 8:00 in Bentley 015

Fisher, Sara sf109808 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 7 13:13:17 EDT 2010

Some of you have already told me that you have class which conflicts with the meeting.  For those of you who haven't told me I just want to remind you that meetings are mandatory.  Also, we are going to start promptly at 8 so you can get back to do homework/sleep.

Scavenger Hunt: I'm so proud of the few of you who have figured out what I need from all of you.  For those of you who haven't been able to get it to me, please bring it to the meeting tonight.  Here's the clue again just in case =)
it's a piece of paper that says that you have read the documents....  ;)
These documents = the code of conduct, by-laws, and constitution.
Sara L Fisher