[Ouwcrew-l] Doesn't it feel good to give back????

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 4 10:37:25 EDT 2010

 Hey ladies!

This weekend there is the Empower 5K on Saturday, October 9.  The lady in charge of the event is looking for some volunteers and has offered Women's Crew the chance to help out.  She would need us around 9 or 10 am and we would probably only be there a couple hours so it won't even take up much of your day!  If you can help out please let me know asap because I need to send her a list of names or she will give this awesome opportunity for some fun community service hours to another team!  Thanks so much!

Also, if you would all send me your Friday class schedules that would be AWESOME!  Our club is responsible for a section of the highway through Adopt-a-Highway and we need to get started keeping our section looking beautiful!  It won't be this weekend but tentatively the Friday before Speakmon we will be heading out (you all have a race that weekend so you will be in town anyway, yay!)  Adopt-a-Highway is a fun, quick, and easy way to spend some time with your team mates AND get some community service credit!

Jen

PS-Novice ladies please consider another image for the front of your tshirt, the guy hasn't gotten back to me about approving it yet.  I'm still trying though.  Also, if you could send me your size so I can get the order ready that would be awesome!  Stacy sent me the files so all I need are your names for the back, and sizes!  Thanks ladies!