[Ouwcrew-l] Regatta Central Sign-Up Instructions: Disregard if you've already signed up!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 1 15:38:58 EDT 2010

 Hey girls,

Here are the directions on how to sign up for regattacentral. Please please please get this done ASAP.

1. Go to www.regattacentral.com/athletes

2. Enter this roster code: AP-412573, and your last name.

3. After you do that it will ask you if you have a USRowing Membership... just click the No/Unsure button. You do not have one.

4. Fill out the requested information.
    -REMEMBER TO USE YOUR SCHOOL E-MAIL BUT YOUR PERMANENT HOME ADDRESS (aka your parents house)

If you have any questions, please give me a call or e-mail me
sb295208
(419)-460-2745

This is who I have signed up (varsity, obviously you're good!):

Emily Blaha
Caroline Boone
Emily Carus
Allison Coffee
Asa Dahl
Ryann Dallas
Stacy Dodd
Vanessa Emler
Risa Katz
Susannah Kay
Leisha Lininger
Rebecca Mathews
Maddison Mattey
Claire Spangenthal
Alexa Tarantino

I NEED THESE PEOPLE TO SIGN UP:

Brenna Clifton
Lauren Staggers
Megan Heslop
Amanda Miller
Leah Woodruff
Diana Pickett

Okey dokey well that's all from me for now! Have a great Friday!
-Savannah

PS: Can someone please forward this to Amanda Miller? From what I've heard she is not on the listserve and I don't have her e-mail. Thank you!