[Ouwcrew-l] FW: Renting ergs

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 14:37:37 EST 2010

 If any of you want to take an erg home over break you'll need to fill out the form and take it to the Club Sports office in Ping. When you enter Ping go to the right and it's all the way at the end of the hallway and when you enter the office you're going to drop off your paperwork at the first cubicle. :)