[Ouwcrew-l] Optional Practice

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 9 13:24:07 EST 2010

Hey Ladies!
We're having an optional practice Thursday at 1:00-3:00pm. Its supposed to be a beautiful day and it will be our last chance to be on the water until spring! Lets take advantage of the nice weather and have one last practice together.

Also, instead of cleaning boats and packing them up on Friday, Becky suggested we just do it right after practice so that we can aviod a cold, early morning on Friday. If we can get enough peeps out to row, we can get things all squared away!

Please e-mail Kate ASAP(!) if you are interested in coming out on Thursday. klschmidl at sbcglobal.net<mailto:klschmidl at sbcglobal.net>

Thank you!!!