[Ouwcrew-l] Just a few reminders

Sara Fisher sf109808 at ohio.edu
Fri May 21 18:18:27 EDT 2010

Hey ladies,
	I have a just a few reminders for yall...these are:
1) SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY .... do not forget that we will be taking the boats
back.  You are to arrive at Ping parking lot @ 8:45 (yes this is in the am)
Wheels will be rolling no later than 9:00...okay? 8:45 please and thank you
	****oh and I would appreciate people who are planning on driving to let me
know...k thanks =)***

2) So everyone remembers in case you still need to get money out of the atm
or whatever....DAD VAIL dues are $178.66 and the money for vans which is
$72.75 will also be due......SOOOO the grand total if I did my math right
is $251.41 and ALL OF THIS WILL BE DUE ON MONDAY 24 MAY 2010 (yes this
Monday's meeting)unless you have arranged something with Jill G and Autumn

Quick recap:

Sunday = boats
	*arrive @ 8:45
	*leave Ping at 9 AM (the more girls we have the faster we get back fyi)

Monday = Money due
	*DAD VAIL = $178.66
	*van money = $72.75

If you have any questions let me know...try to stay dry tonight at relay

Sara =)