[Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Mon May 10 20:33:19 EDT 2010

 hey girls,

so im looking at the relay for life roster of people on our team and there are only 17 people signed up out of 25 people on our team....so some people haven't signed up yet...which is sorta unbelievable and completely unacceptable. if you have not signed up yet you must do so. this isn't a show up if you want to event.

that being said, thanks a lot a lot to the girls who have raised money. we have almost met our goal thanks to a small handful of individuals. this is awesome and i would really like to see us pass it.

please bring all money you have raised to the next meeting so i can turn it in.

please sign up,

erin