[Ouwcrew-l] Meennits. Hehe

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:45:06 EDT 2010

Hey guys!!! Good work this weekend... We made it through with no major
trauma, so I would consider it a success!!!

BANQUET!!!! isssss a week from thursday, may 20th at       in the 1804
lounge in baker. go in the fourth floor and go up a level.  I NEED IDEAS FOR
GOOFY AWARDS. text them to me or inbox me on face book because these are fun
and I need ya'lls input. trust me you don't want me to think of them all. we
generally dress up for this so look snazzy!

there was no money due today... as soon as hannah and tegan figure out dad
vail money, she will let us know!

this meeting will continue until the end of the quarter!

when to bring back boats? hmm... usually the weekend before finals we head
out there. more on this later.

june 5th is the bed loft fundraiser... there's no backing out now!
this fall-we would have to be here a few days earlier than usual but we
always figure it out.

new exec members- you will have to attend our meetings from now on, sundays
at 7 pm in bentley 011. yaaay :)

wednesday 10am- this is the time in which you have to tell erin if you NEED
ABSOLUTELY to have a specific shift for relay. they will be an earlier
shift, one from 12-5 ish, and one from 5-10ish. this is only if you have a
dire need for something. ok great.

new exec- new officer training is wednesday the 19th at 8pm in walter 235.
if you can't go, you need to contact jeremy engle.

Earthworms have five hearts

--
Shanna DeJoseph