[Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue May 4 21:53:50 EDT 2010

Hello Lovelies,
I hope you all are SUPER EXCITED for A. NO PRACTICE! and B. PHILLY!! I know I am. Anyways, here are the vans/rooms

8 passenger/trio:Tegan Mason, Erin Derosa, Shanna DeJoseph, Kate Schmidlin, Autumn Springer, Katie Mefferd
8 passenger/trio: Hannah Croft, Megan Dean, Jen Atkins, Savannah Bales, Genevieve Blank, Sara Fisher, *****Lauren Conover****
Minivan/double:Jill Starkey, Jill Gostomski, Ellen Lubbers, Patty Arnold, Meagan Csubak, Sam Berish
Nicks Minivan/double: Alyssa Hamm, Steph Gibson, Bryanna Arancibia, Sarah Blank, Allison Durkee

*****Lauren will be in the room with Alyssa Hamm but riding in Hannah's van

Also, I've attached the packing list and the TENTATIVE itinerary. The itinerary is very much subject to change considering heat sheets aren't even up yet, we don't what races we'll qualify for etc. What I can say is that departure times until Saturday are diffinitive, but after that most of it is very up in the air, so we'll play it by ear and allocate time and changes wherever necessary.

Okay, I will see you ALL at pedan tomorrow at 11:30 AM SHARP!

Enjoy your normal night of sleep, and as always feel free to call me/email me/send me a carrier pigeon whatever with questions/concerns.

Lurrrrvee, Hannah

PS: Ellen and Bryanna I will see you at Washington arch tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. I'll be in my roommate's white cavalier.