[Ouwcrew-l] STUFFFF

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 28 11:59:41 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

I have a crap ton of luggage and stuff here at my house. I do not want it. COME GET IT! As far as details about this week and practice keep an eye out for more emails...we are meeting to discuss this tonight! I can say for sure that we will have out general meeting tomorrow night at 6:30 pm room TBA. We will be having nominations for Exec so think seriously on who you think should run our team next year. Even if you want a position and do not get nominated for it nominate yourself! love you all hope you have a wonderful day!

TeganLeeMason