[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes 1/28/10

Hamm, Alyssa ah955206 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 28 23:20:36 EST 2010

DUES- due today $65 If you have an issue paying, talk to Jill G. Remember, $1 per day if they're late!

SWEATS- Sweatshirt $20, sweatpants $18, .50/letter if you want your name (or something) on the back
Let Erin know by THURSDAY FEBRUARY 4TH if you didn't order at the meeting. That's next THURSDAY FEBRUARY 4th!! She's placing the order Friday the 5th, so if you don't get your order in you won't get sweats!

Community Service:
  -Rec Fest is February 20th. There are two shifts, 1:00-4:15pm OR 3:45-7:00pm. Sign up for one with Erin if you weren't at the meeting
    -Bare on the Bricks! February 27th, check in begins at 10:30, race starts at noon. Fun community service. It's a 1 mile run down court street; you strip as you run! Wear layers and every piece of clothing you take off will be donated to Athens Clothing Bank & Haiti. If you don't have any clothes you want to give away we are going to Goodwill to get some cheap stuff.

Fundraising:
    -Grinder's fliers: This Saturday, Jan 30th around noon, we will be going around campus hanging fliers on doors for Grinder's. This is a really quick, easy fundraiser! Email Nick if you want to participate
    -LOFTS- everyone's favorite fundraiser! June 5th. We will be sitting at tents collecting lofts back from students; we will NOT be unassembling them :)

ERG SPRINTS:
NEXT SATURDAY, February 6th. Races start at 12:30 (novice) and 1:30 (varsity). Not sure yet when we're leaving Athens, sometime in the morning...exact time will be sent out soon. There is a $5 entry fee (this is MUCH cheaper than erg sprints in Columbus :) Also remember to bring a few bucks for drivers
If you weren't at the meeting email Nick to confirm that you are going, he needs a complete list
EVERYONE needs to complete the entry form and bring it to Marietta (Tegan will send it in an email) MUY IMPORTANTE

There will, most likely, probably, be practice SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20TH -Nick will confirm Saturday practices later

We did a presentation about Spring quarter, including camp bob. The power point is attached.

CONTRACTS for camp bob- also attached if you weren't here. Contracts are due NEXT THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4th!

If you have a car, start thinking about driving to SIRA (Oak Ridge, TN- about 6 hours) This is MUCH cheaper than renting vans from the university, we'll be asking about it next meeting

Spring races:
SIRA- Oak Ridge, TN April 15-18
GOV CUP- Charleston, WV April 23-24
MACRA- Athens, OH May 1
DAD VAIL- Philadelphia, PA May 5-9

Remember practice tomorrow is on your own, maybe go with a buddy! 50 min cardio, get your heart rate up!

Have a great weekend!