[Ouwcrew-l] Friday practice

goodenic at gmail.com goodenic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:18:12 EST 2010

Ladies,

There were a lot of faces abscent this morning. I would like to be told from now on if u are going to miss practice and why. Email ME (ng359004 at ohio.edu) not shanna for reason u are missing practice, and practice only. When you do make the subject practice and the date that u are missing. This way I can give u the workout, for which u are responcible.

Other than that u girls did well this week, I know it was tough and it was intended to be so.

Since I won't be able to be at practice tmro(friday) here it is. 50 min cardio of your choice in the heart rate zone 140-160. Don't start the timer for ur 50 min till u hit that heart rate.

It would also be good if u took some time on saturday to do some short cardio/core/stretching.

Nick