[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes- 1-14-10

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 14 20:12:28 EST 2010

Howdy Yall! Just an FYI I did not receive one e-mail, text, pigeon, or call that anyone was NOT going to be here. So, if you aint here, you need to tell me why you werent!

You are all doing sooo great at practice!

Erin
To everyone who is coming to the homeless sim- READ the role that you have been given. Be at the spot at 7:45 AM so that you will not be late. Don't have too much fun on Friday night. Church at Congress and West state is where you will need to be! Its the big old looking Catholic Church.

Recruitment! Talk to your friends and spread the word about us :) Especially your small friends! We will probably SHUT THE DOOR mid-quarter

Dues will be due soonly! They will be between 60-70 $

We will be going to the Marietta Erg Sprints on Feb 6th. This event is mandatory! Sooo block out this day. It will only take the first half of the day.

No exec meeting on Sunday.

Practice Monday will be ON YOUR OWN. Watch for an e-mail from Nick about this.

Contracts for Camp Bobbbbbbbb will be coming up towards the middle of the quarter.

Next meeting- come with IDEAS FOR SWEATPANTS!!! AND SWEATSHIRTS!!!! woo.