[Ouwcrew-l] Thursday Meeting

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 17:26:54 EST 2010

Hello Everyone.

Thank you to those of you who responded to my email about first aid and cpr. If you are already certified and can bring your cards to me on thursday's meeting I will copy them and bring them back to you. Jill S is going to take the class on thursday, so shanna she will not be at the meeting, but we need more than 1 person regardless to be certified. I just wanted to let you all know you are doing such a good job at practice! Keep up the good work! Okay dont forget about our meeting tomorrow at 8pm!!!!!!

Love always

Tegan <3<3<3