[Ouwcrew-l] im an idiot

Derosa, Erin ed110806 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 9 19:21:23 EST 2010

 hey guys,

sorry im a dumbass but for some reason none of info i got from you all the other day saved (talking about the homeless simulation) sooo if you could please send me your name, thing you want to be, telephone, and email that would be greatly appreciated. here are the people i can remember who signed up so please please be honest and send me your stuff if i forgot you. we reallllllly need you!!!

both jills jill s = police
tegan
comrade
jen atkins
megan dean
meagan csubak
new katie
new kim
savannah
me
kate s
ellen doctor
14.

PLEASE the last person i cant remember im so sorry but i really need you all to send me your info!!! thanks a lot sorry i was cranky the other day looooves you erin

ps i attached the profiles get familiar with them