[Ouwcrew-l] Meeting Minutes

Gostomski, Jillian jg396506 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 7 23:35:06 EST 2010

Hey Everybody,

If you weren't at the meeting here's what you missed...

-Jan. 16 homeless simulation at the church on Congress and West State Street 8am-12pm
-Jan. 23 Saturday practice
-Erg Sprints will either be 2/6 in Marietta or 2/27 in Columbus
-lightweight for erg sprints is 135lbs
-lightweight for water is 130lbs, if you want to be lightweight in the spring you have to make weight by March 20
-If you can't make it to practice make sure to tell Shanna or Tegan beforehand
                unexcused= 5k
-Ping Reminders
           -be ready to go on ergs when first group is done
           - spray ergs when you get off
           - don't share water!
-Nick Goode's e-mail: ng359004 at ohio.edu
-And we still need coxswains!

I guess that's it. I think I got all the important stuff. See you at practice!

-Jill G.

P.S. Alyssa loves crew people