[Ouwcrew-l] Crew Winter Season

Mason, Tegan tm152006 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:27:33 EST 2010

 Hello Everybody! I just wanted to let you know that I have missed you all very very much! I hope you all had great breaks and great first day of class. I wanted to give you a little info on how winter is going to look like.

1) First of all our general meetings will be on Thursday evenings at 7pm instead of Mondays due to class conflicts. Shanna will be sending out an email to you all about the details a little later. REMEMBER THESE ARE MANDATORY!!!!

2)Practice will also begin on Thursday morning. NOTE...this is before we meet for the first time so because this email has been sent there will be no excuses valid for simply not knowing about practice! Shanna will also be emailing what groups you are all in once you email her your schedules. ****Do not forget that practices are also mandatory and we will be enforcing 5k make up tests in result to an unexcused absence.****

Her email is sd314606 at ohio.edu

3) Until Thursday you should be doing some sort of cardio everyday until then. Make sure it is something that actually makes you sweat and get your blood pumping. Consider this time to make sure you really are in tip-top shape in case you may not be currently :)

4) For those of you who are attached to this email it is because you are interested in joining our team and we are more than happy to have you. You can start by coming to our meeting on Thursday and I will make sure you know where that is. You cannot start practicing with us that morning because there is paperwork that you need to fill out. Any and all of your questions will be answered at the meeting!

Well I think that is it keep an eye out for emails from Shanna!

Tegan Lee Mason