[Ouwcrew-l] IMPORTANT... Everyone read!!

Dejoseph, Shanna sd314606 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 4 12:31:42 EST 2010

 Haaay everyone! I hope everyone had a good break and all but it's time to get back in the swing of things (get it? =))
It is up to Nick as to the details of practice, but right now I need everyone who is planning on returning to row this quarter to do the following. My e-mail crashed recently and I can't go through everyone's winter stuff they may have sent last quarter, so do this.

Tell me what time your first class is on each day of the week. Just like this. I'll start

M- 9
T- 9
W- 9
R- 9
F- 10

I don't really need to know the rest of your schedule except Monday nights for our general meeting, so also include if you are free from like 6-8 on Monday nights. It will likely be sometime in that area, unless there is a huge demand for us to move. We probably won't be having a general meeting this week, but be on the lookout in case we start practice later this week. Not knowing about practice will not be an excuse.

Ok great thanks everyone, can't wait to see you!

Love
Shanna