[Ouwcrew-l] Picking up boats

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 25 23:52:27 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

I talked to Tyler today and we're going to get the boats on Monday, September 6th at 9 a.m. We will be meeting in the Ping parking lot. Please e-mail Sara with excuses ... remember this is a mandatory event and she will decide if your excuse is legitamate. Also, please let her know if you have a car that you would be willing to drive and she can let you know if we will need you to drive or not.

Have a good day! Can't wait to see you girls :)
Megan

P.S. Exec with this new information we will be meeting after we get back to campus. Meeting is at the same place though :D