[Ouwcrew-l] directions to my house

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 30 08:39:35 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

Here are the directions to my house:

*Take Route 550 out of Athens toward Belpre

*Be on Route 550 for 3 miles before you'll see a sign for " Route 690 Strouds Run/Amesville" and the exit is on the LEFT

*You'll be on Route 690 for 3 1/2 miles before there is a sharp turn to the left and my drive way is the second on the left as you're making the turn. (it's a long driveway that ascends up a hill)

*I will have some sort of marker to let you know which driveways is mine.

The address is 12104 State Route 690 (incase you want to use a Garmin/TomTom etc)

My cell phone does NOT work out at my house so PLEASE if you get lost, call my house phone : 740-448-7296

The partaayy will start around 5:30 and if you can't make it until later then that's fine ... just whenever you can :)

P.S. I'm going to attach a list of the girls who are flying solo, it'd be best if you can carpool because my driveway isn't very big

Have a good afternoon ... Get Excited :D
- Megan Dean