[Ouwcrew-l] MACRA Volunteers

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 28 23:57:22 EDT 2010

Hello Girls!

Hope you guys have been having a good week without me! Nice work at Gov Cup... bringing home some bling and whatnot!

Anyway, I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd you guys to ask/nag/beg your families and friends and see who is willing to help work the regatta.  They don't need to know anything about rowing, there are a variety of jobs available.  It takes a lot of people to make a regatta go smoothly, and right know we have...  less than a lot of people.  Even if they can only work an hour or two, let me know! Fell free to have them e-mail/cal/text me directly (614-506-6831) or you can tell me via e-mail or text. Pleasepleaseplease help me out with this!
Thanks!
Ellen