[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes 4-19

Shanna DeJoseph shanna.dejoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:56:44 EDT 2010

Happy week 4! yaaayyy

Sira monay will be due next week! 17.50! WHAT A DEAL
oh also you have to pay your driver!

GOV CUP!!!! Wednesday= 72 hour rulesies
If you have tents- bring them!
Food- everyone is responsible for bringing something for din on friday and
food on saturday!
We passed around a list of supplies that we need... sooo if you weren't
here- you still need to bring something! Healthy snackies and napkins and
things! ;)
We will be leaving at 4 and meeting at 4:15 from the small Peden Parking
lot! If you have class until 4, make sure all your stuff is packed and ready
to go!
Drivers!
Alyssa
Jill S
Hannah
Erin
Jill G
Katie/Nick

Lauren still has a bunch of flyers left...We needs Adams, Fenzel, Milliron,
more of Riv.. ok taken care of

THIS SUNDAY- STROUDS CLEAN UP!!! 1-4ish ?!?! watch for an e-mail but you
must be there! If you can't be there- you need to tell Erin.. we need
everyone there to get com serv credit.

Megan
E-mail Megan if you are having people here for the MACRA dinner.. it will be
at Megans parents house. Anyone can come, we just need to have a guess about
people numbers. Next week we will figure out what everyone is bringing!
md234006 at ohio.edu. She needs this by Wednesday!!!!

Secret Rowers.... you guys need to do it! Please it feels no good when you
don't get a gift! :(

Tuesday apri 27th from 7-10pm will be a relay letter writing party. we will
let you know exactly where. Bring addresses and they will send them out!

Lineups? not in stone..
V8
JV 8
Nov 4
Var 4
3 Mixed 8s

practice will be normsies tomorrow.
maddie is not coming to practice tomorrow, and ellen you are going to be in
the launch sooo dress warmly!

Ants never sleep

--
Shanna DeJoseph